ALMOST TOO EASY RICOTTA MOUSSE WITH CHOCOLATE AND STRAWBERRIES – My Recipe For Happiness
ALMOST TOO EASY RICOTTA MOUSSE WITH CHOCOLATE AND STRAWBERRIES
250 g/ 8,8 fresh ricotta
200 ml/ 0.85 cup fresh cream
3-4 tblsp sugar
3-4 tblsp chocolate flakes
fresh strawberries, sliced
- Press the ricotta through a finely meshed sieve into a bowl, add sugar and stir very well.
- Whip the cream until it is stiff but softly stiff if you know what I mean.
- Add a tablespoon of whipped cream to the ricotta and mix well, then add the rest and stir until completely mixed.
- Add the chocolate flakes and mix quickly.
- Spoon into small bowls, top with the strawberry slices and eat!