Problems

I have changed the domain address of Lucullian from www.lucullian.blogspot.com till www.luculliandelights.com, a domain name I have had for almost three years but never figured out how to adopt really. But yesterday I did. At least it seemed so because I realize that there are some issues with the redirecting from the old to the new address. It seems to work in a very haphazard way, sometimes the new address works in Firefox and Safari on my computer and then suddenly it just doesn’t work any more so I wanted to say two things here, one is to say that I am sorry about it and that I hope you will have the patience to remain a reader of Lucullian. Then I would like to ask if someone out there have an idea of what is going on and, even more important, if you know if and if yes, what I have to do to make the rss feeds work as they should. Sigh, maybe I just better switch back to blogspot.com again…


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

L

You might also like: