PLUM CUP CAKES WITH OATMEAL AND ALMONDS
Plums, plums, plums, we are surrounded by plums. I like them best as they are but apart from making cakes with them, I have realized that here are some very interesting ways to use them and I think that I have to start experimenting a bit! But not today.
10 rather big ones
1 tsp baking powder
- Stir butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and stir until it is really smooth.
- Add the oatmeal flour and sift flour and baking powder to it and mix it well.
- Divide the plums in two and take away the kernels.
- Spoon the batter/ dough into the cup cake forms and then you put half a plum on top.
- Push it down a bit, sprinkle a large pinch of sugar over it and then you put an almond of top of the plum.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven (175°C/350°F) for about 10 minutes.